Privacy Eraser Pro V2.0 Build 452 Cracked by iraq_att
Privacy Eraser is an all-in-one privacy suite that protects your privacy by cleaning up all your Internet history tracks and past computer activities. With simply one click, Privacy Eraser can quickly erase the Internet cache, cookies, browsing history, address bar history, typed urls, autocomplete form history, saved password and index.dat files of your browser, and Windows run history, search history, open/save history, recent documents, temporary files, recycle bin, clipboard, taskbar jump lists, dns cache, log files, memory dumps, error reporting and much more.
Furthermore, Privacy Eraser supports plug-ins to extend cleaning features, you can easily delete the tracks left by any applications by making your own plug-ins. Privacy Eraser embedded more than 200 FREE plug-ins which supports the most popular programs such as ACDSee, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office, WinZip, WinRAR, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, eMule, BitTorrent, Google Toolbar and many others. With the flexible, highly customizable and open plug-in architecture, you can even customize your own exclusive Privacy Eraser!
Privacy Eraser supports popular web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, Opera and supports Microsoft Windows FAT16/FAT32/exFAT/NTFS file systems, completely implements and exceeds the US Department of Defense and NSA clearing and sanitizing standard, to gives you confidence that once erased, your file data is gone forever and can not be recovered
April 15, 2014 – Privacy Eraser Free v2.0 Build 452 Released.
- Added Portable version support, which you can download here.
- Added Uninstaller to manage installed applications.
- Added support for Torch browser.
- Added support for K-Meleon browser.
- Added cleaning for Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Agent NewsReader, CuteFTP 9, Directory Opus 10, OpenOffice 4 and Sony Vegas Pro 12.
- Improved accuracy for free space size when scanning/cleaning.
- Fixed “Load at Windows startup” issue.
- Fixed “Last Download Location” cleaning issue for Firefox.
- Fixed Time elapsed & Time remaining accuracy issue for File Shredder.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Copy the Patch file to C:\Program Files\Cybertron\Privacy Eraser
– Run the Patch.exe file
- Press Patch button
- Enjoy !!!